Finance Associate, London
A position has become available within a highly reputable shipping company as a Finance Associate working within a well-established team in London.
This role will encompass a variety of accounting responsibilities alongside further commercial requirements including the following:
- Assist with the review of project budgets (pre & post delivery), advising Technical Mangers of budget assumptions when required.
- Prepare the analysis of estimated/expected budget reports versus actual project costs.
- Maintain financial information relating to each project, ensuring the account payable and receivable function are kept up to date with the funding schedule and management fee schedule.
- Generate an understanding of all current contractual documents such as ship building contracts, time charter party and management agreements, ensuring the correct application of all terms and conditions are met.
- Provide further adhoc finance support to the Finance and Commercial Manager.
To be suitable for this position, you must have at least 2 years relevant experience working in a finance/accounts department for a shipping or trading organisation with experience in budget review/management
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.