Are you an experienced Procurement Manager wanting to work in global business but not work in central London? Do you have experience as a Shipping Procurement Manager or Indrects Procurement Manager?
Faststream are working with an established industry client to hire an experience Procurement Manager to be based in their South East England offices.
As the Procurement Manager you will be playing a vital role in developing Procurement across the wider business and in the fleet areas. For this reason developing strong working relationships across the business will be key from day one.
You will develop both annual and strategic category plans to deliver against short, medium and long term business goals while making sure the actions are financial astute aswell as efficient and the quality driven. Working closely with suppliers you will conduct reviews of critical data and analyse results to promote best practice.
- * Understanding and experience of strategic category sourcing tools and techniques
* Experience of e-auctions & online tenders
* Experience of eRFX & RFI procedures
* Strong understanding for Analytical & Financial reviews
* Experience of strategic sourcing in Shipping OR
* Strong indirects background demonstrating experience in sectors such as Marketing,Professional Services, Travel Management, IT related services, HR related services, Facilities Management and office services, Utilities, Consumables, MRO (Maintenance repair operations), Capital Goods (Plant & machinery) and Fleet Management
* Practical experience of delivering lowest total cost of ownership solutions
* Strong relationship focus (internal and external)
Offering a very competitive salary based on previous experience and an opportunity to work outside of London within a professional and internal shipping company - This is a role to talk about.
Aaron.Giles@hotmail.com / 02380 208763