Chemical Operator London
We are looking for an experienced Operator to join our Specialised Products division in London. The successful candidate will be required to manage a variety of post–fixture related duties for the team. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years Chemical Operations experience, and be looking to forge a long term career within a fast paced Operations team.
- Post fixture Operations both voyage and T/C
- Monitor voyage orders, vessels scheduling and input data on voyage sheets
- Completing day to day operational duties
- Chase and check load and discharge orders and documentation including timely LOIs.
- Review freight invoices and submit them to customers.
- Although experience within the Chemicals markets would be ideal, it is not essential.
- Operational experience minimum 2 years within wet market
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Commercial orientation
- Attention to detail is essential, as well as a good knowledge of Outlook.
- A good telephone manner and strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated, diligent, reliable and willing to work out of office hours and weekends as required.
What we offer:
Close-knit and dynamic team environment, idyllic waterside office location, Interest free season ticket loans, free lunch in company canteen, life assurance and pension.
Posted by: Callum Beaumont, Recruitment Manager, Clarksons Platou