Chartering Manager (dry bulk)
This is a unique opportunity to work in large established trading company with a global presence. The company is considering to extend the team with a Chartering Manager, who will be working to negotiate and manage freight of drybulk shipments of in-house commodities internationally.
- Negotiate and execute physical freight contracts with ship owners for new spot shipments and long-term contracts.
- Develop strong and effective relationships with ship owners.
- Monitor chartered vessels, review the markets, rates, availability of tonnage and recognize prospects for spot and long term charters.
- Sourcing of freight indications and voyage estimations.
- Liaise effectively with sales and logistics team for planning of shipments and to negotiate favourable shipping terms.
- Management of budget and shipping documents.
- Compliance with the company procedures.
- Reporting to the team management.
- 5+ years experience in dry bulk commodities chartering.
- Experience meeting deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff.
- Strong analytical abilities, organized with attention to details.
- You should be innovative individual with strong computer skills including modern shipping tools.
- Must be a team player and work well as a part of the group.
- Proven background as a Chartering Manager within dry bulk sector for handy size, supramax, panamax classes (voyage and time charter).
Please send your application, including your CV, via the "Apply" button.