Charterer (CPP Tankers)
Novatek Gas and Power GMBH is offering a unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing company with global presence. We are looking to recruit a Charterer to join our professional shipping team, based in Zug and offer a challenging opportunity to contribute into our constantly developing business, dealing with projects all over the world.
The ideal profile
We are looking for a professional with extensive experience and knowledge within the maritime industry:
- 3+ years of experience
- Proactive, independent and has a detail-oriented approach
- Proven track record from previous employers
- Team player
- Strong analytical skillset
- Previous work experience from a well-respected shipping company is a plus
- Flexibility to work evenings or early mornings, due to the nature of our business
- Negotiate and execute freight contracts with ship owners for spot deals
- Monitor chartered vessels, assess rate developments, availability of tonnage and prospects for spot and long terms charterers
- Evaluate commercial contracts to secure maximum commercial value from each deal.
- Scheduling product movements to the customer and co-ordination with the company’s splitter in Russia.
- Securing vessel clearance at load and discharge ports
- Post deal reconciliation and review
- Work closely with the traders to maximize the value of existing contracts.
- Work with Shipping Operations to ensure orders are clearly communicated and understood.
- Interact closely with the Chartering / Demurrage / Accounts and Treasury teams to provide assurance on trading processes, guidelines and procedures
- Maintaining timely and accurate records within the inhouse systems
- Developing and maintaining the relationships with third parties / customers / associates, including terminals, shipping companies, surveyors
- Support the Traders on contract reviews and deal negotiations and follow contractual obligations and act in compliance with corporate procedures.
- Additional related tasks occurred from management to the position holder
- Report quarterly annual shipping results in line with internal regulations and in cooperation with Finance and Controlling department
Languages: English fluent
Please send your application in English to "Apply" button.
Only English Language applications will be considered.
Contact details: HR Manager in Switzerland (Simanovskaya Svetlana)
+41 (41) 727-05-43