Operations Manager - Tokyo
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our Dry Cargo division in Tokyo. The successful candidate will be required to manage a variety of post –fixture related duties for the Dry Cargo department. This role would be ideal for a Japanese speaking Operator with at least 5 years operational experience.
- Post fixture Operations for voyage and time charter agreements
- Management of the Dry Operations team
- Monitor voyage orders, vessels scheduling and input data on voyage sheets
- Completing day to day operational duties
- Chase and check load and discharge orders and documentation including timely LOIs.
- Review freight invoices and submit them to customers.
- Minimum 5 years Operations experience ideally for a shipbroker or shipowner
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Japanese
- Commercial orientation
- Good knowledge of Outlook and general computer literacy
- A good telephone manner and strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated, diligent, reliable and willing to work out of office hours and weekends as required
Competitive salary with annual discretionary bonus
Applications close: Friday 17th May 2019
Posted by: Callum Beaumont, Recruitment Manager