DRY BULK CHARTERER (M/F)
CLdN is a multimodal transportation and logistics group that operates dry bulk carriers (deep sea) and ferries (short sea), terminals as well as trailers and containers.
For its Dry Bulk activities, the group operates worldwide a time-chartered and owned fleet of about 70 vessels ranging from Supramaxes to Capesizes and has offices in Luxembourg and Singapore.
For the chartering department in our Luxembourg office, Cobelfret SA is looking for a Dry Bulk Charterer (M/F).
Within this function, your main objective will be to expand our Supramax cargo book and fleet and will:
- be handling the day-to-day chartering of our cargoes and vessels;
- be closely following the Supramax market in the Atlantic basin and actively looking for trading opportunities;
- be improving existing and developing relationships with customers and suppliers;
- be involved in the negotiations of period vessels and contracts of affreightment;
- be looking for commercial solutions to operational problems.
- you have at least 3 years of relevant shipping experience; ideally as a charterer or freight trader;
- you hold a relevant degree or diploma, ideally in Maritime Sciences;
- you are fluent in English;
- you are dynamic and client oriented with good communication skills;
- you are a good team player;
- you have sound commercial awareness and excellent negotiation skills;
- you have the ability to make decisions under pressure as well as demonstrate excellent reasoning and analytical skills;
- you are flexible, accurate and reliable.
Cobelfret SA offers a permanent contract with an interesting salary package in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application via the "Apply" button with reference “Dry Bulk Charterer”.