PMS Superintendent, Singapore
Our client is one of the leading ship owners, looking for an experienced PMS Superintendent to join their office in Singapore.
To be qualified for this role, you must have sea-faring experience ideally as Chief Engineer with shore-based experience handling AMOS2 at administrator level. You should have working knowledge on managing and extracting info from PL/SQL database.
Your key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Managing the PMS to ensure that the whole fleet are maintained to minimize down-time, repair expenses, etc.
- Ensuring PMS system is kept up to date with latest Flag states and Classifications society rules and regulations
- Liaising with equipment / engine / machine suppliers to ensure all latest maintenance procedures are being adhered appropriately
- Working closely with the Technical and HSEQ team to ensure maintenance across the fleet takes accounts of age and running hours, and is consistent with the projected life of the ships.
- Review fleet maintenance incidents and near misses to ensure corrective action is incorporated in the PMS.
- Conduct PMS training in the office and on board ship
- Implement improvements and upgrade to the PMS, liaising with the PMS service provide
This role is currently opened to candidates based in Singapore with ready working entitlement only.