CHARTERING MANAGER (Melbourne)
We are a global shipping group providing dry bulk sea transport to clients worldwide. Specializing in parcel trades, the group acts as a consolidation hub, providing reliable, flexible, secure, and cost effective shipping to all our valued customers.
The group owns and operates handysize bulk carriers and has offices in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, London and Melbourne.
We are seeking a CHARTERING MANAGER for our Melbourne office
- At least 5 years experience in dry bulk chartering
- Minimum tertiary education
- Fluent in English
- Good operational, accurate analytical and negotiation skills are essential
- A reliable and flexible team player with a positive attitude
- A good communicator
- Market knowledge of the Australasian/Pacific market is vital
- Familiar with Apple Mac, Word and Excel
- Day to day chartering of ships and cargoes with experience in voyage and time charter
- Assessing new business opportunities including contract of affreightment / fixing in period tonnage
- Maintaining and improving business relationships with our customers
- Working with our overseas offices to ensure smooth and efficient operations
Competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the chosen candidate, depending on your experience.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.