Olam International Limited is looking for an experienced Vessel Senior Operator to join their growing team in Rotterdam.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the vessels operations of both voyage and time-chartered vessels.
- Profit/loss of each voyage
- Close daily co-ordination with the global Chartering team
- Close daily co-ordination with in-house trading and execution team on all manner of issues relating to vessels operations
- Hire/freight payments, Laytime calculation and settlement with contractual parties and the like
- Liaise with finance team for all transaction process.
- Liaise with other operational team members globally (Dubai/Durban/Singapore/Melbourne)
- Ongoing voyage/performance analysis of all business areas.
- Reporting matters such as Performance/compliance/bunker procurement/ legal-insurance matters
The ideal candidate is someone:
- With minimum of 5 good years of dry bulk vessels operations experience, preferably with Grains in the Ultramax/Panamax bulk carrier segment
- Has strong ability to adapt well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Accurate analytical and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication + administration skills in Fluent English (written/verbal).
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Experienced with Softmar + Mark5 is highly preferred.
- Permitted to work in Rotterdam.
Competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the chosen candidate, depending on your experience.