Are you driven by a strong team spirit and would you like to work in an international environment and do you have proven trach record of executing a versatile dry bulk book with an industrial focus. Then this may be the position you are looking for.
As Chartering Manager you have a proven track record of negotiating and booking cargoes and a strong industry network to support our continued growth within the Supramax Segment.
Depending on your profile the position could be based in either our head office in Copenhagen or our office in Singapore.
- Fixing own vessels in the market, on voyage charter or time charter
- Procure vessels for our cargo commitments, be that under our long term industrial COAs or spot basis.
- Actively participate and support our global presence though communication with our local offices around the World.
- You have a shipping education either from Danish Shipping Academy or similar university degree, e.g. from NTU in Singapore.
- You have a good insight and network in the dry bulk market
- You are independent and a self-starter who can proactively identify the business opportunities
- Our environment is fast paced, wherefore you must have a sense of urgency
- You are motivated by a hectic environment where priorities constantly change and innovation is daily business
- Data discipline is an advantage
- Good English skills as English is our corporate language
You never compromise the integrity of our company and you are not afraid to; likewise you step in and intervene if things are taking a wrong direction. You are a true team player and understand the importance of establishing good relations with your counterparts in order to obtain excellent results.
You are an open and outgoing team player with a good sense of humor, you thrive in varied and unpredictable working environment where skills as persistence, overview and can-do attitude will support our ambition of being the preferred partner in our business.
What we offer:
- A highly international and challenging shipping environment
- A varied job in a busy environment with an informal tone and where we encourage initiative and innovation
- Possibility to develop your interpersonal as well as professional skills and be a part of a highly motivated team of Ultra-colleagues around our multiple offices worldwide
- To join a group with a financially strong platform, a business built on partnerships and long term relations
- Based on your qualifications we offer a competitive salary and benefit package
Deadline: Due to summer holidays there will be an extended recruitment period with expected start-up in August
Location: Gentofte, Danmark or Singapore
For further information please contact:
Head of HR Carina Cappelen
+45 3997 0501