Head of Crewing
The candidate will work closely with dedicated manning agencies abroad, company employees ashore and onboard our vessel to ensure the company is performing according to its mission “Marine Transportation through Safety and Environmental Excellence”.
The position will be heading the crewing department and will be involved in a variety of tasks including following:
- Sourcing and coordination of crew
- Agreements related to crewing of the vessels
- Budgets and cost control
- Identify with the company’s values: Accountability, Willingness, Innovation, Leadership, Competence and Openness
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Strategic mindset as well as attention to details
- Quantitative and fact oriented
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience from marine industry. Seagoing experience is a benefit.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and agreements for manning of vessels (currently NIS flagged)
Awilco has a team oriented organisation that appreciates individuals who take their work seriously. We recognize talent and reward accordingly. We can offer exciting opportunities in an international, yet small-sized organisation that takes pride in empowering its employees to make the right decisions at the right time.
For further information, please contact Christopher Heidenreich (Technical Director), phone No. +47 22 01 42 00.
To apply, please email your application and your CV as soon as possible, but latest by 9th of September.