COLI Bulk Carriers is established in August 2018 as a dry bulk freight operator within the handy/supramax segment. The company is privately owned and part of the German COLI Group, operating out of offices in Hamburg and Antwerp.
- Identifies, secures and hedges spot and forward cargoes for the company’s fleet of time chartered in vessels
- Is proactive, effectively prioritizing and executing daily tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Operates within a cross cultural team environment and maintains a team spirit using strong interpersonal skills
Qualifications / Experience:
- University degree in Chartering, Diplomacy, Economics, Marketing or any relevant field
- Minimum 5 years in freight trading / chartering / brokerage / ship-operating of handy and/or supramax size vessels
- Strong knowledge and relationships on alumina - fertiliser - grain – mineral – scrap - steel movements within the Atlantic basin.
Please send you application including your CV via the "Apply" button.
Contact: +32 3 808 40 64