EXPERIENCED BUNKER TRADER DUBAI, MIDDLE EAST
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment where no two days are alike and you have uncapped earning and growth potential?
This position is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced, passionate, and successful sales team in Dubai at Dan-Bunkering, contributing to shape the future of the department and realise our business potential. To secure future growth according to our strategy we are looking for a dedicated Bunker Trader who is ready to go above and beyond to reach the next level together with an ambitious team consisting of 13 experienced Bunker Traders.
Since the start of activities in 1981, Dan-Bunkering has been a pioneer in the bunker trading business. The first many chapters have been a story about success and development, and the company has rapidly become one of the world’s leading bunker companies. Today, Dan-Bunkering has more than 100 skilled and dedicated employees stationed in 12 different locations around the world.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Bunker Trader you will play a key role in driving our business forward in terms of revenue and customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for your own personal budget and for building and maintaining your personal customer portfolio. In addition, you will handle pipeline and forecast management. Furthermore, you ensure top customer satisfaction by building strong personal relations and providing specialist advice in bunker solutions. Finally, you will be working closely with our Risk Management team offering future pricing solutions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We offer exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and a bright future. We provide great potential for personal and professional development. Furthermore, we offer:
- A job with a high level of freedom and responsibility
- A salary package matching your performance and skills
- A challenging work environment in an international organisation
- A motivated team of colleagues with different cultural backgrounds Possibility to engage actively in product development and customisation
You have several years’ working experience in sales and specifically within the Bunker Trading industry. You have a burning desire to enter a fast-paced and competitive sales environment. In addition, we expect that you:
- Are independent but enjoy working in a team environment
- Are social of nature and in possession of excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Possess a proactive and goal-oriented mindset
- Have entrepreneurial flair
- Can analyse current market shares and spot new trends and opportunities
- Are a decision maker with a high level of energy and drive
- Enjoy travelling internationally and domestically to meet clients and business prospects
- Are IT proficient – experience working with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Speak and write fluent English
Do you fulfil the requirements to become our new Bunker Trader? Then please apply via www.dan-bunkering.com. We look forward to receiving your application. Please note that we process applications as they are received with no firm deadline at this time.
If you have any questions to the job, please do not hesitate to contact Managing Director Kasper Fulton Stiedl on +971 4 429 5601.
Dan-Bunkering is one of the leading bunker trading companies in the world specialising in purchase, sale and supply of fuel as well as risk management and associated services. The head office is situated in Middelfart with offices in Copenhagen, Shanghai, Kaliningrad, Singapore, Monaco, Houston, Beijing, Dubai, Valparaiso, Stamford, and Sydney. More than 70 dedicated and service-minded bunker traders are ready to guide new and existing clients. Dan-Bunkering is part of a professional and financially strong group with interests in ship-owning and shipping activities. For more information about Dan-Bunkering please visit our website www.dan-bunkering.com
Dan-Bunkering (Middle East) DMCC • Jumeirah Business Centre 3 Plot No. Y1, Office No. 3404 • Jumeirah Lakes Towers • P.O. Box 37034, Dubai, UAE