Halcyon Recruitment is working exclusively with China Navigation Co Ltd who have an immediate requirement for a Diversity and Inclusion Manager in their Singapore office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive and market leading organisation in a newly created and highly pivotal role that will have a significant and direct impact on the firm’s most valuable asset, their people.
In this critical position, you will:
- design, develop and deliver a global diversity and inclusion framework spanning 18 offices and c. 900 onshore employees
- advise, consult and provide subject matter expertise for diversity and inclusion related matters, supporting the effort to ensure that diversity and inclusion principles are embedded in all business and people policies, practices, products and interventions
- build and maintain strong relationships with managers and staff to understand their needs and translate them into valued outcomes
- work with business leaders to lead and embrace a diversity and inclusion culture throughout their teams and business units
- implement measurement protocol in order to support the diversity and inclusion strategy, communicate priorities and measure progress
- advise on the development and delivery of world class diversity recruitment, retention and promotion practices, including the review and expansion of existing programmes
You must be a strategic thinker with excellent communication and inter-personal skills and a genuine passion for diversity. You must have a proven background in the design, development and implementation of a global diversity and inclusion policy combined with experience in transformational change and cultural management.
For further information, please either apply via our website or contact our Senior Consultant, Amy Kilmer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential discussion. Please note that China Navigation will not accept direct applications.
EA License number: 13C6663
EA Registration ID: R1874632