Dry Bulk Operator (M/F), Luxembourg
DRY BULK OPERATOR (M/F)
Located in Luxembourg
CLdN is a multimodal transportation and logistics group that operates dry bulk carriers (deep sea) and ferries (short sea), terminals as well as trailers and containers.
For its Dry Bulk activities, the group operates worldwide a time-chartered and owned fleet of about 70 vessels ranging from Supramaxes to Capesizes and has offices in Luxembourg and Singapore.
For our operations department in Luxembourg, Cobelfret SA is looking for an experienced Dry Bulk Operator (M/F).
Within this function, your main objective will be to ensure the smooth and efficient running and performance of each shipment. Therefore, you will:
- be involved in all day-to-day operational aspects related to the time and voyage of chartered vessels;
- closely monitor and coordinate the operations of our vessels;
- constantly liaise with all parties involved (master, owners, agents, charterers, brokers, …);
- be responsible for the freight and lay time calculations and handle any possible claims.
- You have a significant experience of minimum 5 years in a similar function in the operations department of a dry bulk shipping company
- A previous sailing experience would be considered as an advantage;
- You hold a relevant degree or diploma, ideally in Nautical Sciences;
- You are fluent in English. Any additional language is an advantage;
- You are client oriented, have good communication skills and are a good team player;
- You have the ability to make decisions under pressure as well as demonstrate excellent reasoning and analytical skills;
- You are flexible, accurate and reliable.
CLdN offers an interesting position in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application via the "Apply" button with reference “Dry Bulk Operator”.