An opportunity to work for a large shipowner supporting the Global Director of the Legal department located at their London office.
Your responsibilities will include the following;
- Providing administrative support to complex projects including collating and organising transaction documentation
- Organise and maintain an efficient and accessible library of information and reports
- Undertake legal research and analyse data
- Proof reading, amending, formatting, legal documentation
- Coordinate internal/ external meetings, conferences and board meetings
- Process the necessary purchase orders for the Legal team, including setting up new vendors within the relevant system
- Prepare and co-ordinate meeting packs, including board packs as required
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations / reports as and when required
- Draft meeting minutes, memos and follow up actions as required
To be suitable for this position you should have a degree qualification (ideally in Law) and experience in a training or supportive/administrative role working for a law firm or within a legal department for a corporate company.