Credit Risk Analyst, Fluency in Vietnamese/Japanese/Korean, Singapore
We are seeking a strong Analyst to join our client’s international credit reporting and risk management consultancy company in Singapore.
Our client provides in-depth risk and credit analysis to ship owners, ship operators and other maritime and commodity-focused companies.
Responsibilities will include:
• Bespoke research and consulting projects within the shipping/commodity sectors.
• Proposal for investments in the shipping industry.
• Credit line recommendations for current and potential counterparties.
• Financial analysis.
• Shipping and energy market analysis.
• Counterparty/credit risk assessment within the maritime/commodity trading markets.
• Conduction of comprehensive analysis of targeted companies’ financial condition, potential market risk exposure, ownership structure, operational performance, operational strategy, market position and charter-party agreements.
This position will see you responsible for sourcing business intelligence for counterparty risk assessments, due diligence and generating credit reports for the marine/freight/commodity sector.
You must have excellent communication skills and fluency in English and either Vietnamese, Japanese or Korean is essential for this position. All applicants must have existing Singaporean permanent residency, as sponsorship is not provided.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Apply today or send your CV to Alex Wright – email@example.com