Regional Freight Operations Manager Asia - Global Commodity Trader
Cordell Beaumont is working with a Global Commodity Trader to hire an experienced Regional Freight Operations Manager in Singapore. With over 150 dry cargo vessels on TC, this senior position could be ideal for an operations manager who has worked for a charterer and lead a team of operators.
This senior position will involve the management of the freight operations team, setting their objectives and handling recruitment, supervising training and reporting team members performance to managers. You will be hands on, operating vessels on voyage and time charter, monitoring voyage profit and loss and reporting regularly to senior stakeholders.
- Around 10 years dry cargo operations experience, ideally from a charterer
- Experience managing a team
- Experience at sea a plus, but not essential
- Degree or relevant qualification in a maritime related subject
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Ideally you will already be based in Singapore, however applications can be considered from candidates looking to relocate overseas that match the above criteria.
You will work for one of the world’s leading agricultural commodity traders, which is driving forward with innovative new technology. You will receive a competitive salary as well as a discretionary annual bonus, medical cover and a number of other attractive benefits.