Vessel Operator (tankers - shipowner), London
An exciting opportunity to work within a busy commercial department for well-known and highly respected owner with a diverse fleet of tankers.
As Vessel Operator you will be responsible for the full remit of commercial operations which will include the following;
- Continually monitor vessel positions, cargo stowage, vessel performance and voyage instructions.
- Maintain strong communication lines with Vessel Masters, Charterers and Ship Managers.
- Liaise with all parties surrounding technical aspects of vessel management including bunkering, dry docking and marine incidents.
- Appointing and instructing agents alongside the coordination of berthing schedules.
- Regular reporting on vessel performance and financial forecasting.
To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience within an operations position operating product or chemical tankers within an owner/operator/broking house.
European right to work is required.