Freight Rate Analyst, London
An established international shipping organisation providing data to the oil tanker industry is seeking a highly-motivated individual to undertake the position of Freight Rate Analyst.
You will be involved with the following activities;
- Dealing with daily customer requests for freight assessments and award based upon shipments of oil and petroleum products by sea.
- Liaising with tanker brokers and other freight market analysts from the panel member companies.
- Collating data from panel members
- Preparing agendas and attending regular Director meetings and recording decisions made.
- Liaising with new customers.
- Maintaining records for yearly summaries.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an excellent knowledge of the tanker broking industry and be a strong communicator with sound mathematical skills.
This role offers an excellent work/life balance.
European right to work is required with preference given to those living within commuting distance of London.