Technical Superintendent (Based in Hong Kong/Singapore)
Comaea Consulting has been retained exclusively for a new opportunity with an established company in the shipping industry. To support its new operations in Asia Pacific region they are looking to hire a few
Technical Superintendent (based in Hong Kong / Singapore)
As a Superintendent, you will be managing the technical and operational performance of four to five vessels assigned by your Head of Fleet. You will utilise your capabilities and build expertise in the areas of technical management and operations, HSEQ compliance, budget management, team management, and stakeholder management. This role will also provide you the opportunity to excel and grow within the organization.
Your profile: -
- A qualified marine engineer with at least one-year experience as a Chief Engineer on seagoing vessels (tanker/bulk/container).
- Experience working ashore in the marine industry is not mandatory but will be advantageous.
- You have solid technical skills and thrive in challenging situations.
- People oriented and passionate about developing shipboard teams.
- Able to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ambitious and driven to perform, learn, and grow with your employer.
Please apply with an updated resume and a motivation letter. Our team will review your application and a consultant will get in touch with you accordingly. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
EA Licence No: 15C7642