Head of Investor Relations - Hong Kong
Pacific Basin is one of the world’s leading owners and operators of modern Handysize and Supramax dry bulk ships. We are among the most valuable listed dry bulk shipping companies in the world and 100% institutionally owned. We are generally acknowledged as having one of the strongest investor relations teams in Hong Kong and in the global shipping industry, as evidenced by the multiple investor relations awards won over the years. We are headquartered and listed in Hong Kong and operate globally with a fleet of over 200 ships trading worldwide. Our team comprises about 3,900 seafarers and over 345 shore staff in 12 key locations around the world.
We are recruiting a suitable person for the following position:
HEAD OF INVESTOR RELATIONS
- HONG KONG
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in areas such as investor relations, public relations, corporate
communications, investment management, equity research.
- Experience in the shipping industry is a distinct advantage;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Reporting directly to the CFO;
- Plan and execute the company’s IR strategy;
- To be the first point of contact with investors, analysts, media;
- Timely and effective communication with external stakeholders;
- Familiarity with and understanding of investor identification and targeting;
- Lead the preparation of IR presentations, Q&A and other materials for investor meetings and roadshows;
- Working with the wider organization on financial reports, announcements and press releases;
- High level responsibility for all external and internal Company communications channels;
- Lead the organization of company shareholder events;
- Assisting the commercial teams with relevant marketing materials;
- Lead and develop junior IR colleagues;
- Global travel will be required.
If you are selected, you will be continuously assessed not only on the basis of your business performance, but also on the basis of your business behavior. Cultural fit and adherence to Company values is of paramount importance. Attractive remuneration and good benefits will be offered to the chosen candidate. Please apply with a full résumé, salary expectation and contact details to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only accept CVs in pdf format. (Application deadline: 30 November 2020)
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.