DRY BULK OPERATOR (M/F)
Located in Luxembourg
Headquartered in Luxembourg, CLdN Cobelfret focusses on the worldwide transportation of over 50 million tons of coal, iron ore, bauxite and other dry bulk products each year. The company operates a fleet of about 50 bulk carriers with capacities between 30.000 and 200.000 tons of dead weight.
For our operations department in Luxembourg, Cobelfret SA is looking for an experienced Dry Bulk Operator (M/F).
Within this function, your main objective will be to ensure the smooth and efficient running and performance of each shipment/voyage. Therefore, you will:
- be involved in all day-to-day operational aspects related to the time and voyage of chartered vessels;
- closely monitor and coordinate the operations of our vessels;
- constantly liaise with all parties involved (master, owners, agents, charterers, brokers, …);
- be responsible for the freight and lay time calculations and handle any possible claims.
- You have a significant experience of minimum 5 years in a similar function in the operations department of a dry bulk shipping company
- A previous sailing experience would be considered as an advantage;
- You hold a relevant degree or diploma, ideally in Nautical Sciences;
- You are fluent in English. Any additional language is an advantage;
- You are client oriented, have good communication skills and are a good team player;
- You have the ability to make decisions under pressure as well as demonstrate excellent reasoning and analytical skills;
- You are flexible, accurate and reliable.
Cobelfret SA offers an interesting position in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application via the "Apply" button with reference “Dry Bulk Operator”.