Head of Sale & Purchase / Projects – London-based Shipmanagement Company
A London-based Shipmanagement Company seeks an experienced Head of Sale of Purchase/Projects.
- A demonstrable track record within the vanilla S&P resale market, and in the negotiation and delivery of newbuilding projects, gained in both the dry, and wet space;
- Comfortable with P&L accountability, and an autonomy consistent with a flat reporting structure;
- Solid industry connections including with shipyards, financers, and brokers;
- An aptitude for stakeholder management including to Board level;
- A working knowledge of both the underlying physical market, and the FFA market, and their correlation with asset values;
- A willingness to remain flexible, and adaptable to, a potential evolution in the role;
- A current knowledge, and intellectual curiosity with respect to the various industry GHG/decarbonisation initiatives;
- A proven ability at data analysis, and concise report writing;
- A natural propensity for discretion, and confidentiality;
- Prior experience of working within a family office, wealth management, or private banking;
- Bilingualism in a major language, in addition to English.
The scope and nature of this role is commensurate with those possessing a high level of experience, and we would therefore now invite applications from senior hires only.