VLGC Ship Broker (LPG)
Preeminent Shipbrokers E.A Gibson. Shipbrokers Ltd are seeking a VLGC Shipbroker to be based in their Singapore office to join the LPG department. Candidates should preferably have at least three year’s relevant work experience within the LPG sector.
Key responsibilities/ tasks include:
• Working alongside in an existing team of VLGC brokers in London and Singapore to service their client base in Asia whilst identifying and developing new potential business.
• Building relationships with clients and providing information, face to face, via telephone and email.
• Facilitating and executing deals between two parties both directly and co broking with colleagues.
• Analysing market data in order to understand, shipping flows and market trends.
• Gathering data from the market and help coordinate the information within company systems.
• Good command of written and spoke English with Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills.
• A second language of Japanese/Korean/Mandarin is preferable.
• Strong negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Investigation and decision making, skills.
• Strong MS Excel skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Good communication/presentation skills.
• High level of attention to detail.
• 3+ years within commodity / shipping industry preferably LPG.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.