Head of Reporting- Liquid Fertilizers
This position will fit an ambitious and driven individual keen to progress their career with a leading ship broker of liquid fertilizers, located in Baar, Switzerland. The ideal candidate will work well under pressure, have an exceptional eye for detail and an existing network of contacts in the fertilizer sectors.
• Daily contact with shipowners, producers, port agents, consumers, and traders.
• Trade market information with clients and produce reports/research for liquid fertilizers segments.
• Maintain and create import, exports and vessel statistics.
• Edit “Charter Haus monthly report” in close cooperation with the ship brokers.
• Produce bespoke and customised research for specific clients.
• Market to existing and new customers our reporting services to produce revenue streams.
• Actively develop your own business as well as maintaining professional relationships.
• 5+ years’ experience in liquid fertilizer and raw materials sectors.
• Previous experience working for an international company in price reporting or journalism covering the fertilizers sector.
• Existing network of contacts in the fertilizer sector across Europe, Americas and Asia is desirable.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication. Ability to write reports to the highest standard.
• Bachelor and above level degrees in business, shipping or economics.
• Strong skills in all Microsoft Suite, especially Excel. Experience with R, Python, or PowerBI is advantageous.
• High degree of numeracy and attention to detail.
Swiss working entitlement will be required for this position