Operator for Spot and/or Period Fleet
OPERATOR FOR SPOT AND/OR PERIOD FLEET
We are looking for a highly motivated operator to join our experienced operations team in either London and/or Athens to support the continued growth of our company (candidates must have eligibility to work in London or Athens as appropriate). You will proactively take direct part in spot and/or period operations of our continuously growing fleet. We expect you to possess client centric focus and actively contribute to a safe, efficient and reliable operation as well continue to build on our customer relation’s. You will be responsible for all daily operation of your allocated fleet under supervision of our Team Manager.
• Assist in building partnerships with Customers, Owners and Agents providing proactive customer service.
• Liaising with Customers, Owners and Agents on all general operational matters including but not limited to fleet movements, declaration of L/C’s and/or options, provide LOI wordings, meet all notice and/or time bar requirements without fail, etc).
• Provide Customers with analysis of voyage performances including opportunities for further optimization to increase final voyage results.
• Monitor and handle all operation and documentation requirements for the spot and/or period fleet.
• Maintain continuous updating of all fleet operational records, files and databases.
• Process and ensure compliance with CP and/or TCP requirements and company procedures and that all relevant operational information is communicated between parties under the contract.
• Monitor and record all details of voyage performance including off hire, stoppages, delays and other details for the fleet performance reports.
• Liaise with the commercial department concerning any information requirements, requests, questionnaires, certification, invoicing (freight, hire and commission) and scheduling of vessels, if required.
• Actively participate in the development of quality management systems and proactively engage in the process for improving and transforming our Customer service level.
• Assist on any department/company projects and be flexible for additional duties as and when required.~
• Minimum 3 years of direct operational experience.
• Strong Customer relation skills.
• Passionate about service to clients with empathy for their business.
• Excellent command of English written and spoken.
• Working knowledge of IT software and systems.
• Willing to work outside normal hours as the job on involves evening and weekend working.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Proactive attitude with strong personal drive and high motivation.
• Able to work independently and still be part of a team (teamwork skills).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good analytical skills/assessment ability.
• Maintain overview but without losing focus on details.
• International and highly competent work environment.
• Reputable company with long history within the industry.
• High ethical standards.
• Always striving for improvement.
• Positive working environment.
Please send all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 25/06/2021