We have an exciting new opening for an Account Manager in B2B Sales to join our EMEA team in London with the responsibility to grow and expand the corporate subscription business and sell market-leading publications in the EMEA market.
NHST prides itself on having a collaborative and friendly work environment with a focus on both individual and team development.
- Grow and expand the corporate subscriptions business
- Promoting and sales of all publications.
Area of Responsibility
- Identify new business opportunities for all brands and meet monthly sales targets
- Maintain existing corporate subscriptions and upselling new products.
- Develop and maximise presence and market share in designated account and territories.
- Build relationshps and understand customer business to provide value-based solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of our niches, products, and services to identify new potential subscribers.
- Provide Customer Service for existing subscribers.
- Collaborate with the regional sales team on sales initiatives and products.
- Preparing prospect proposals and presentations; provide reports when requested.
- Attention to detail and ensuring the organisational reputation is presented well.
The ideal Candidate will have
- Significant provenance experience gained in sales and customer service
- Educated to degree level with BSc or MSc in business administration
- A customer-centric approach with a "Customer First" attitude,
- Excellent communication skills and capacity to interface at all levels and across different sectors
- An ability to work in a collaborative environment across teams, local and global.
- Experience with CRM systems (HubSpot, Adobe, etc)
- An understanding of the shipping industry
- A good working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- The ability to sell effectively on phone or via email
- And be results-oriented, yet with a strong work ethic and desire to achieve excellence, without compromise on integrity
In return we offer:
- A key position in a global media company
- An opportunity to make a difference
- A dynamic and positive work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Continuous learning opportunity
More search results
WE ARE HIRING Experienced Shipbrokers
Tanker Data Analyst – Part-Time and Full-Time app…
Howe Robinson Partners (UK) Ltd
Legal Counsel - Chartering & Operations (Hong Kon…
Pacific Basin Shipping (HK) Limited
Director of Sales
NHST Media Group
Broker (Gas / Chemical), London
Zodiac Maritime Ltd.