Tanker Data Analyst – Part-Time and Full-Time applications considered
Howe Robinson Partners, a top-five shipbroking house worldwide, offers the opportunity to work in an international environment within our Tanker Research team in London.
We are looking for someone who wishes to work 2-3 days per week to analyse Tanker fixture data. This role will be working closely with our established Research Department and our Tanker Spot desk.
This role could also be considered as full-time, with expanded responsibilities, depending on the candidate.
• Data collection and development/management of databases
• Production of market analysis for broking teams and clients
• Experience of Tanker markets either as a broker, operations or in research
• Understanding of major Tanker trades
• Familiarity with Worldscale would be helpful
• Data management skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
More search results
Laytime Manager- Germany
Chartering and/or Operation Manager
Grain Compass Kft
Shipbroker – Towage & Salvage / Offshore Charteri…
Marint (Offshore Services) Ltd,
Dry Bulk Trade Operator (M/F/D)
Koch Fertilizer International Limited
Supramax Trader, Geneva
SwissMarine Pte. Ltd., Geneva Branch