SwissMarine Pte. Ltd. Geneva Branch
SwissMarine is a freight operator which offers transportation services on Dry Bulk vessel from Supramax to Cape size. The company manages a fleet of around 170 vessels and transports 120 million tons of cargo per year.
Geneva Branch is looking to strengthen its freight trading team by employing an additional
This role is to handle physical and paper trading and includes evaluation of spot and longer-term business, with risk assessment and management, in addition to hedging that is vitally important. The environment is dynamic and fast paced with a great deal of opportunity to establish and build relationships with third parties.
There is significant room to grow in this role.
- Pricing and executing spot physical sales and purchases
- Pricing and executing longer term Contracts of Affreightment and period tonnage business
- Understanding and evaluating the book and global positions
- Negotiating Charterparty terms, both voyage and time charter
- Building and managing customer relationships
- 3+ years commercial experience in dry bulk
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent oral and written English
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial
- Attention to detail
- Risk management
Application letters with CV and full documentation to be sent via the "Apply" button.
SwissMarine Pte. Ltd., Geneva Branch
Rue de la Confédération 5 – 1204 Geneva - Switzerland