Shipbroker – Towage & Salvage / Offshore Chartering
Marint (Offshore Services) Ltd, have a current opening for a Shipbroker – Towage & Salvage / Offshore Chartering
The successful candidate will need to possess a combination of the following:-
- Confident but grounded character with good diplomatic skills.
- Self-motivated and hard working with a strong emphasis on working closely within a team environment, ultimately to become part of the duty roster that provides 24/7 cover
- An eagerness to generate, develop and run with new concepts and ideas
- Willingness to travel internationally (language skills will be a benefit)
- Practical experience of being at sea (although not essential)
- Experience in the field of Shipbroking will be preferred
An attractive remuneration package, including annual performance related bonus, will be offered to the successful applicant.