Junior and Senior Shipbrokers
Oslo Shipbrokers is a successful shipbroking company based in Oslo with a strong presence in the international shipping market. The Company’s core activities are sale and purchase brokerage of secondhand vessels and contracting of new tonnage with shipyards around the World. Additional services include project finance and period charter arrangements, as well as strategic and financial consultancy and ship valuations.
We are looking for:
The candidate will be assigned to support the Senior brokers, while at the same time receive the necessary training to become a shipbroker.
Relevant qualifications and abilities:
- A University degree and/or experience from previous position(s) in the shipping industry.
- A genuine aspiration to become a shipbroker.
- Strong proficiency in English, written and spoken, is an absolute requirement.
Candidates must be reliable, have good social skills, and enjoy working both as a member of a close team, as well as independently.
We are seeking to add to our team an experienced and established sale and purchase shipbroker with a proven track record. We value team spirited individuals
with a high degree of competence and a strong desire to succeed. We guarantee complete confidentiality.
For both positions we offer:
- Varying and exciting tasks in an international, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Competitive terms and good career opportunities.
For more information please contact:
Espen B. Bang on phone +47 91 77 88 34,
or John A. Knutsen on phone +47 90 95 72 85
Please send your application and CV via the APPLY button