Nordisk Skibsrederforening (Nordisk Defence Club) is looking to hire an underwriting and marketing manager. You will report to the CEO.
- Handle marketing to potential new members or their insurance brokers in the Nordic countries, Germany, Benelux, Singapore and elsewhere.
- Assist our shipping lawyers in Oslo and Singapore with their marketing activities.
- Assist in managing the annual FD&D renewals.
- Keep track of the entered fleet in cooperation with our current head of underwriting, with the aim of taking over most of his tasks when he retires in a few years.
- At least six to ten years of relevant shipping industry experience, for example as a marine insurance broker or underwriter.
- Wide knowledge of ships, the shipping industry and individual companies.
- Experience of working with international clients or service providers.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- Excellent command of business English, both written and orally.
- Advanced user of IT systems including Microsoft programs. It is an advantage if you have experience from Power BI and MS Dynamics, but not a requirement.
- Varied and exciting tasks.
- A friendly and productive environment, with a low turnover of staff.
- Competitive terms and benefits.
- We have a hybrid office / working from home model, giving employees a lot of freedom.
- Nordisk Skibsrederforening (Nordisk Defence Club) is the world’s largest and leading independent FD&D club. We were established in 1889.
- We provide legal insurance to many of the leading shipowners and operators in the world within shipping, offshore and offshore renewables, with a large membership in the Nordic countries, the Continent and Asia.
- Our team of 23 lawyers are among the leading experts in their field.
- Our head office is in a classic villa in Kristinelundveien, close to Frognerparken in Oslo. We also have an office in Singapore.
- Our working language is English.
For more information please contact: Mats Sæther (CEO) on phone +47 900 37 314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application and CV via the Apply button to: Siri Rosendal – by 31 May 2022.