Commercial & Corporate Finance – Associate
A shipping company managing a fleet of 10+ vessels is seeking a candidate to fill the role of the Commercial & Corporate Finance Associate. The role will be based in the northern suburbs of Athens, Greece. The successful candidate will directly work with and report to the Company’s Deputy General Manager. The role is a junior position providing a great opportunity for development and advancement in a growing and fast paced organization.
Main responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in preparation of bids for new projects, negotiation of terms and contract drafting
- Manage client relationships, identifying opportunities for new contracts, acting as both the internal and external commercial contact for client-related activities
- Lead or assist in ad-hoc vessel charter and S&P transactions
- Liaise with banks and financial institutions to raise finance in support of new investments
- Liaise with insurance brokers
- Recruit and oversee contractors and vendors; oversee project execution and delivery
- Analyze data and create reports for all the above
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Degree or post graduate with excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ideally at least 3 years of deal structuring and/or execution experience. Experience in Shipping would be viewed favorably, but not a must.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical problem solving and communications skills.
- Ability to drive performance, handle tight deadlines and work under pressure.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence."