Chartering Associate, M.T. Maritime Management B.V.
M.T. Maritime Management is a leading bulk liquids tanker owner, operating 40 chemical and products tankers worldwide for a broad customer base across the petroleum, chemical, edible oil and liquid commodity sectors.
The company is headquartered in Southport CT, with offices in the Netherlands and Singapore. All commercial and operational activities are managed by experienced and dedicated employees in these three offices.
M.T. Maritime Management B.V. is responsible for handling the company's European business relationships and we are looking to expand these commercial efforts.
The role would be focused on day to day trading of the M.T. Maritime fleet of chemical and products tankers. Our approach to trading is creative and team focused.
The candidate would be expected to:
- Be a highly motivated and skilled team member.
- Conclude cargo fixtures or contracts on the basis of individual analysis and negotiation.
- Effectively market the company and its fleet to current and prospective customers. Some travel will be required.
- Be a good communicator internally and externally.
- Actively participate in the overall development of the trading strategy of the company.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in a trading scenario - operations / chartering.
- Communication skills - written / verbal English.
- Computer skills and ability to use voyage calculation systems.
We offer: Competitive salary & benefits.
Location: The Netherlands
Contact: If you are interested in this position, kindly contact Arjen Voskamp, Director firstname.lastname@example.org