DRY BULK OPERATOR (M/F)
Located in Luxembourg
Cobelfret is a well-established group of dry bulk shipping companies with offices in Luxemburg, Singapore and Antwerp. We operate worldwide a time-chartered and owned fleet of about 75 vessels ranging from handysizes to capesizes .
For our operations department in Luxembourg, Cobelfret is looking for a Dry Bulk Operator (M/F).
Within this function, your main objective will be to ensure the smooth and efficient running and performance of each shipment/voyage. Therefore, you will:
- be involved in all day-to-day operational aspects related to the time and voyage-chartered vessels;
- closely monitor and coordinate the operations of our vessels;
- constantly liaise with all parties involved (master, owners, agents, charterers, brokers, …);
- be responsible for the freight and lay time calculations and handle any possible claims.
- You have a significant experience of minimum 2 years in the operations department of a dry bulk shipping company
- A previous sailing experience will be considered as an advantage;
- You hold a relevant degree or diploma, ideally in Nautical Sciences;
- Having worked with IMOS-software will be considered as an advantage;
- You are fluent in English. Any additional language is an advantage;
- You are client oriented, have good communication skills and are a good team player;
- You have the ability to make decisions under pressure as well as demonstrate excellent reasoning and analytical skills;
- You are flexible, accurate and reliable.
Cobelfret offers an interesting position in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application via the "Apply" button with reference “Dry Bulk Operator”.