FD&D Manager - Hong Kong
Pacific Basin is one of the world’s leading owners and operators of modern Handysize and Supramax dry bulk ships. We are headquartered and listed in Hong Kong and operate globally with a fleet of over 240 ships trading worldwide. Our team comprises about 2,300 on board seafarers and over 380 shore staff in 14 key locations around the world.
As part of our ongoing development, we have decided to recruit a suitable person for the following position:
FD&D MANAGER - HONG KONG
- A degree and/or a wide and updated knowledge in maritime law;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in shipping law or handling FD&D claims;
- Excellent communication skills and high level of English proficiency;
- Analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to assimilate complex information and identify underlying key issues quickly and accurately;
- A good team player.
- Reporting to the General Manager, Insurance & Legal;
- Handle Insurance and Legal claims of the Group, mainly FD&D;
- Provide assistance and legal advice to other departments;
- Work closely with P&I and FD&D Clubs and law firms in claims handling;
- Coordinate with other team members on all Insurance & Legal matters; and
- Mentoring junior and overview their performance.
If you are selected, you will be continuously assessed not only on the basis of your performance, but also on the basis of your attitude and behavior. Cultural fit and adherence to Company values is of paramount importance. Please apply with a full résumé, salary expectation and contact details to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com. We only accept CVs in pdf format. You may also apply by WhatsApp to +852 6117 6848. WhatsApp is for application only, not for follow up communication. Please make sure there is a covering message and specify the position for which you are applying.
Application deadline: 18 December 2022
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.