Sole Shipping was established in Norway in 2004, and has today offices in Limassol, Norway, UK and Jersey. Sole Shipping owns different type of vessels which are employed on long term bareboat charter contracts. Sole has since 2004 acquired 61 vessels of which 26 have been sold. Due to expansion, we are seeking to recruit two Project Managers with different levels of experience for the office in Limassol. Please visit www.soleshipping.com.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person to join a team within a global organization with significant expansion prospects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in doing transactions, including preparing Term Sheets and Investment memos;
- Credit analysis of ship owning companies;
- Ongoing monitoring of existing projects and the market;
- Preparation of reports and budgets;
- Monitor insurances of the fleet;
- Engage with counterparties, banks, brokers, and other business relationships.
- Holder of a relevant university degree such as economics, finance, business administration, shipping, mathematics or have relevant professional qualifications;
- Have previous relevant working experience within the shipping industry;
- Proficiency in Excel/ spreadsheet skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- Team player with excellent communication and organization skills;
- Willingness to travel;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience. Sole Shipping will consider persons with different kind of background and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back.