Dry Bulk Freight Trader, Luxembourg
DRY BULK FREIGHT TRADER
Located in Luxembourg
Cobelfret is a well-established group of dry bulk shipping companies with offices in Luxemburg, Singapore, and Antwerp. We operate worldwide a time-chartered and owned fleet of about 100 vessels ranging from handysizes to capesizes.
For our freight trading department in Luxembourg, we are looking for an experienced Dry Bulk Freight Trader (M/F).
Within this function, your main objective will be to expand our dry bulk cargo and tonnage book. Therefore you will:
- Be handling the day-to-day chartering of our cargoes and vessels;
- Be closely following the market in the Atlantic basin and actively looking for trading opportunities;
- Be improving existing and developing relationships with customers and suppliers;
- Be involved in the negotiations of period vessels and contracts of affreightment;
- Be looking for commercial solutions to operational problems.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant shipping experience; ideally as a chartering executive or freight trader;
- You hold a relevant degree or diploma, ideally in Maritime Sciences;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are dynamic and client oriented with good communication skills;
- You are a good team player;
- You have sound commercial awareness and excellent negotiation skills;
- You have the ability to make decisions under pressure as well as demonstrate excellent reasoning and analytical skills;
- You are flexible, accurate and reliable.
Cobelfret offers a permanent contract in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application via the "Apply" button with reference “Dry Bulk Freight Trader”.