Looking for a motivated, highly professional Operation Manager in dry bulk sector, with experience not less than 3 years working continuously.
We provide proper working conditions and relocation to one of the offices:
- Ukraine, Odessa
- Hungary, Budapest
- Greece, Athens
The candidates please provide their CV's (including working experience), letter of recommendation.
The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Liaising with the vessels/agents/other external parties to ensure smooth operations.
- Time charter operations
- Laytime calculation
- Voyage operations including stowage optimizing
- Issuing invoices and hire statements
- Handling of claims and charter party disputes with support from our legal department
- Negotiating port disbursement accounts and issuing invoices and hire statements
- Bunker planning
About the Company
'Grain Compass' is a global operator of Handysize/Supramax vessels. Founded in Hungary in 2019 the company has grown to having a global presence with offices in Mumbai, Budapest, Athens, Dubai.
The company operating with an average of 35-40 Handysize/Supramax vessels on the water at any given time.
Having friendly team of 25 employees worldwide.
Our website: www.graincompass.com
Please send you application including your CV to HR via the "Apply" button.