Tanker shipping company seeks new candidates for its office in Dubai, for the position of Operations, Marine & Vetting Manager
- University and/or ex Master Mariners + degree in shipping domain
- Minimum 5-yrs experience in commercial operations of ocean-going vessels in similar position (voyage orders, pre & post fixture, DA‘s, agent appointment and handling, freight collection, demurrage calculations, stowage plan checking, cargo tank preparation etc.
- Marine experience on Oil or Chemical Tankers would be added value
- Fluent in English; excellent communication skills, proficient computer skills and team-work spirit
- Promptly available
- Hard-working, punctual, meticulous, reliable, adaptable, computer savvy and team-oriented.
- Ability to manages his functional department and staff through planning, implementing, administering and supervising marine operation programs and keep Company’s fleet at work.
- Knowledge and experience in TMSA audits and vetting inspections in accordance with TMSA level 3 standards and Sire inspection 2.0
- Negotiations skills in CP terms and conditions
Important factors relevant to this position such as the ability to work under pressure, managerial and project management skills, good communication and team working skills, ability to work collaboratively and gain consensus, build high performance teams, interpersonal skills are highly considered.
Please send CV letters via the "Apply" button marking for Ops dept.