The CIO will be responsible for the initiation, follow up andmaterialization of relationships with potential investors. Position reports to the Group CEO.The right candidate will have a minimum of five years’ relativeexperience in a leading shipping group or financial institution or private equity firm and a proven track record of successful implementation of fund raising processes. Must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in businessadministration, economics or finance. A master’s degree in finance or a CFA qualification and previous involvement in shipping related projects will be considered a plus. Integrity and a strong work ethic are very important.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Initiate meetings with potential investors.
2. Represent the Company in efforts with investment bankers and potential investors.
3. Ability to analyze the market trends in the shipping industry.
4. Ability to analyze and present the Group’s and shipping industry’s prospects in conjunction with the global
5. Lead due diligence activities.
6. Identify sources of financing new projects other than traditional lending.
7. Excellent presentation skills.
8. Ability to travel abroad on a regular basis.
Those interested should sent their CVs to:firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicationswill be treated confidentially