- Bunge SA
We're working on one of the world's biggest challenges - how to ensure food security for a growing population in a sustainable way. Our over 33,000 employees contribute by helping farmers produce larger harvests, by ensuring a seamless connection between farmers and customers and among regions, and by producing high-quality products ranging from animal feed to consumer foods to renewable fuels.
In approximately 40 countries you can find Bunge:
- originating oilseeds and grains from the world's primary growing regions and transporting them to customers worldwide;
- crushing oilseeds to make meal for the livestock industry and oil for the food processing, food service and biofuel industries;
- producing bottled oils, mayonnaise, margarines and other food products for consumers; crushing sugarcane to make sugar, ethanol and electricity;
- milling wheat and corn for food processors, bakeries, brewers and other commercial customers; and
- selling fertilizer to farmers.