Bunker Holding A/S
- Bunker Holding A/S
Bunker Holding A/S is the parent of a leading worldwide group of companies focused primarily on supplying ships with fuel around the world. With annual revenues of more than USD 12 billion Bunker Holding is an established, secure and significant market player. Bunker Holding A/S is currently looking for a Legal Counsel to join their Regional Credit/Legal Department in Singapore to provide support to offices in Asia regarding legal matters.
(Based in Singapore)
Reporting to the Legal Counsel in Bunker Holding A/S based in Denmark, you will:
- Support the companies with legal advice in a commercially focused manner in view to maximise growth opportunities in the region.
- Assist companies in Bunker Holding Group in contractual matters, handling claims and disputes (debt collection, ship arrests, negotiating and drafting settlements).
- Liaise with external lawyers and coach internally.
- Follow legal developments in the industry and foreign jurisdictions to assist with credit assessment.
Requirement: Legal Expert Advisor Profile with Commercial Focus to Ensure Future Company Performance
The Legal Counsel will hold a Law degree and demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of maritime law and international contracts. Knowledge of the bunker industry is desirable. As the major focus is on China business, proficiency in Mandarin and English on a high level is required.
The Legal Counsel will display strong interpersonal skills, pragmatic and hands-on approach, strong commercial understanding, be solution-oriented with a high personal drive.
The Company offers
- An excellent opportunity to play a central role in a rapidly growing global Group with a strong reputation
- An attractive and challenging position in an international company with focus on people and entrepreneurship
- Be a part of a competitive and dynamic, cross-cultural organization with opportunities for personal and professional development
- Transparent career planning
- A competitive salary package
Please submit your application and CV at www.mercuriurval.sg (Ref: SG-00120) and indicate your earliest availability. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality