BAGADIYA BROTHERS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
- BAGADIYA BROTHERS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
We are part of a large trading house with head quarters in India dealing into dry bulk commodities like iron ore fines, coal and various food commodities, we are presently looking for suitable candidates to strengthen our fast growing ship chartering division as below –
Operations Executive (Dry Bulk):
This position will be based at Singapore reporting to Manager Operations in Dry Bulk Division. Such candidate will be responsible to assist the Manager in discharging routine operations, documentation, calculations and communications. We are looking for following main skills & experience for the position -
- Should have minimum 2 years experience in Dry Bulk Cargo Chartering & Operations
- Should have passed basic education/training course for Shipping / Chartering
- Should be able to liaison with Ship Owners/Brokers/Charterers for pre-fixture and post fixture matters
- Should be able to prepare tonnage list and compute voyage cost sheet
- Basic Commercial Acumen
- Good at MS Office, Email drafting, Internet Search, Excel Spreadsheet etc.
- Good Communication Skill
- Fluency in English is must. Ability to speak and understand Mandarin/Hindi will be advantageous
- Reasonable information & contacts of ship owners & ship brokers Basic knowledge of chartering operations, relevant charter party clauses
- Should have experience in handling and checking various Statements from Port Agents, Stevedore, Weather Routing Agency, P&I, Bunker Suppliers, Surveyors, Owners, Brokers etc.
- Should be able to make various nominations, vessel updates to various agencies/shippers/receivers during operation of vessel
- Should have drive to learn and grow
- Assist the Operation Manager in various reports/follow ups, filing, documentation, communication, coordination, planning etc.
- Candidate must be absolutely hands-on to attend all delegated matters expediently, must be pro-active, self motivated, responsive with integrity and team spirit
Aspiring candidate will be exposed to opportunity to learn and grow in the team for a successful career. Salary will not be a constraint for suitable candidate. Singapore Citizen & Permanent Residents will be given preference
Interested candidates may send their details curriculum vitae with passport size photo in ms word file as attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org